What is the role
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
This an extremely exciting time to join ViacomCBS as we continue our pledge to offer a world class product for our customers and a special place for our employees to love what they do. We have plenty in store in terms on new investment and growth areas, and this role will play a pivotal part in making sure we hit our goals.
The Advertising Operations & Programmatic Manager will work with the Director of Ad ops to come up with creative ways for us to achieve our current revenue activities as well as the overall revenue strategy for My5 and Pluto TV UK, while also working in tandem the VP Growth – UK Streaming. This position will be crucial in managing and growing existing partnerships while devising and securing new partners and revenue opportunities.
- Ownership of all supply related set up, configuration, trafficking and troubleshooting across multiple ad serving systems.
- Working closely with Sky Media and Pluto product teams on on new ad code rollout and deployments across devices, channels and OEMs
- Collect best practices and requirements monitoring key value parameters to ensure the highest adoption of targeting across partners and data is being accurately passed to/from platforms
- Monitoring ad yield and identifying areas of improvement
- Managing inventory quality
- Troubleshooting of tags with content management and supply partners
- Effectively and clearly communicate open projects and tickets internally within the content operations team.
- Prioritize work understanding inbound requests and upcoming deadlines across the business.
- Work alongside and support the content management team to ensure timely delivery of assets across syndicated publishers.
- Execute ad-hoc troubleshooting requests from both internal & external partners.
- Manages a variety of projects that includes providing analysis and presenting project plan, scope, and risks
- Leads project meetings with internal and external partners
- Establishes recurring working group and status meetings to track achievements, risks, and tasks
- Acts as the primary point of contact for project issues and/or troubleshooting in regards to Ad Tech platform integrations
- Responsible for troubleshooting on ad stack implementation
- Embrace the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach and encourage collaboration and team working
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
- Experience in digital advertising
- Proven experience in programmatic marketplace trafficking, configuration, troubleshooting and optimizing ad tags in SSPs and DSPs
- Client Services background
- Familiarity working with multiple video ad serving systems, preferably and Freewheel and Google Ad Manager
- Experience implementing SDKs and programmatic end points with direct publishers, OEMs and programmatic platforms
- Understanding of VAST ads logs with the ability to troubleshoot and identify issues within macros and parameters being passed across multiple systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to cultivate relationships and negotiate with internal clients
- Demonstrated strong time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong strategic and analytical planning and problem-solving skills