Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a keep part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial Performance Marketing specialist with hands on experience scaling D2C media/tech brands through.
- Plan and execute user acquisition campaigns across Paid Social, SEM, Display, CTV and Affiliates that drive significant growth for UK Streaming Platforms including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play and Noggin.
- § Continuously optimise channel performance through test and learn strategies across targeting, audience and creative.
- Plan launch and scale new acquisition channels underpinned by robust measurement and attribution framework.
- Analyse critical metrics on an ongoing basis and optimise channel mix to drive high quality users/subscribers based on lifetime value.
- Drive analytics requirements to unlock meaningful insights that enhance targeting and fuel campaign performance
- Create briefs for and collaborate with internal creative team to produce ads that drive performance with key target groups
- Collaborate with international counterparts to share findings and drive synergies that maximise efficiencies and scale.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends across paid performance marketing vehicles and anticipate new opportunities.
What skills do you need
- Several years of hands on experience managing performance marketing channels with high levels of spend
- Experience scaling hyper-growth consumer brands within media/tech/streaming/subscription categories
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics including measurement and attribution methodologies
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly and dynamically
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to influence across internal and external organizations