Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a keep part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced CRM Manager with a proven track record of building successful contact strategies, optimisation programmes and multi-channel campaigns that drive significant user growth for fast-paced DTC Media/Tech brands.
- Define and execute the CRM strategy to drive user engagement and retention growth across UK streaming platforms including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play & Noggin
- Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalised CRM campaigns across e-mail, in-app notifications, mobile push, SMS and more.
- Design and deliver trigger based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximise reach and drive growth at scale including a dedicated nurture journey.
- Continually optimise CRM performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, targeting and creative.
- Partner with data analytics to identify advanced segmentation strategies, personalisation, and automation opportunities.
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver best in class templates, content and comms that maximise user engagement.
- Partner cross functionally to build a roadmap of requirements across product, content and insights that deliver exceptional customer experiences and accelerate CRM growth.
- Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity versus forecast and present learnings and strategies across the business.
What skills do you need
- Significant experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing ideally in media/tech/subscription categories
- Highly commercial with experience owning and the delivering measurable performance from CRM.
- Experience developing a customer contact strategy whilst managing the operational output of core CRM campaigns
- Working knowledge of and ideally certified in leading ESPs, Campaign Tools and Analytics packages
- Experience managing an AB/MVT testing programme and delivering statistically significant results that scale
- Strong analytical and technical skills with working knowledge of SQL, ampscript, HTML and CSS desirable
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.