Please be aware, this role is a 6 months FTC
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the ViacomCBS marketing team, this is a cross brand role primarily, but not solely, focussing on our adult channels, including the Channel 5 family, Comedy Central and MTV. This role will be a part of showcasing the best content available, building both reputation and ratings for our amazing channel brands and VOD services.
Reporting to the Brand Manager /Senior Brand Manager, the Marketing Executive will be actively involved in all aspects of delivering the marketing communications and campaigns across both new and returning series. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who’s looking to play a pivotal role in the continued evolution of our brands. You will be responsible for ensuring that campaigns follow the agreed process, are delivered to brief and on time.
- Work alongside the rest of the marketing team to deliver on and off-air communication campaigns, in line with the brand strategy for the channels
- Responsible for on-air promos, from briefing stage to delivery
- Ensure all output regarding the channel brands are accurate, in line with the marketing guidelines and communicating key message priorities
- Be the go to person for all brand related queries in respect of these channels and the point of approval for any brand creative across the business
- Work with Legal and Compliance to make sure all regulations are adhered to in creative
- Building PCAs, case studies, outlining key insights post campaign and tracking/sharing of best practices
- Assist team in building presentations for key internal and external meetings
- Liaising with production and distribution partners regarding key assets and materials including imagery, footage and copyright
- Prepare content priority slides for affiliates
- Act as marketing representative for Channel, Commissioning and Acquisition meetings
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating fresh research or approaches into marketing plans
- Build, plan and optimise all project plans, status sheets and decks for the channel marketing team daily
- Build positive relationships within the wider business across both stakeholders and cross-functional teams within the marketing department
- Excellent budget management
- Excellent time management On Brand, all assets, all channels
- Demonstrate understand the individual brand's personality, the core target audiences, values and that these are consistently communicated in an authentic way through all marketing activity
- Part of the team developing creative paid and on-air campaigns which promote the key channel priorities
- Working closely with the creative, marketing and PR teams to ensure all creative campaigns are aligned and maximising recognition and reach Relationship Building
- Develop strong peer relationships and be connector within the department with the wider ViacomCBS business
- Develop positive relationships with the commissioners and be a key troubleshooting point person for them People Management
- Help to create the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
- Drive the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach, role modelling great team work and collaboration.
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and foster a culture of inclusion
- Strong team management skills
- Lead the team to develop outstanding 360 campaigns which respond to the business’s needs
What skills do you need
- Essential that you have experience writing creative briefs and have phenomenal writing skills!
- Adaptable and resilient, can manage workload in a fast-paced environment
- A passion and dedication to developing brands which people love
- Management experience and demonstrable evidence of implementing measurable 360 marketing campaigns
- Highly collaborative team leader/player; comfortable with ambiguity and with leading in a matrix organisation
- Strong numeracy, analytical & reporting skills alongside specialist communication skills and style
- Problem solving
- Passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment.