Thank you for visiting our Viacom CBS Networks International website. We are currently undergoing a makeover so please do bear with us whilst we change our look. In the meantime, please follow our various social channels for the latest up to date information about us and see what opportunities we are currently recruiting for below.
ViacomCBS Networks International, a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC), is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks International provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
To view all open jobs at ViacomCBS, clickhere. If you are currently a staff employee of a legacy Viacom brand, please visit our internal portal here. If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
At ViacomCBS, we value and celebrate difference. We are passionate about ensuring we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workflorce and committed to bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure Diverity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all empoyees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied. As a Disability confident employer we are commited to achieving best practice in recruiting and developing disabled people and giving them the support they need to thrive in their careers.
ViacomCBS, is a global multi-media organisation and, wherever we work in the world, safeguarding children and adults is at the heart of what we do. To do this we require the highest standards of conduct from our employees, regardless of status or role. We aspire to be an exemplar in the field of safeguarding and this is a shared responsibility across all our brands. We are committed to demonstrating a culture that recognises that all children and vulnerable people with whom we engage have a right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously and we do this by ensuring we have in place robust recruitment processes, training, safeguarding policies and guidance.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
The Head of Facilities will be responsible for ensuring that optimum efficiency and safety is achieved by overseeing and running all soft services related issues. Play an active part in the successful FM provision and to provide a comprehensive service ensuring the delivery of all Facilities, Health & Safety and contract services are delivered to the highest standard.
The successful candidate must be personable, friendly, professional, and good at multitasking. Under the instruction of the Senior Management the role provides help in order to ensure the smooth operational running of the business, and to ensure a quality service is provided to all departments.
Fundamental requirements of the Head of Facilities role include the ability to prioritise, the ability to remain calm under pressure and the ability to remain focused. As well as the ability to cope with an ever shifting set of priorities; therefore, flexibility, resourcefulness and change responsiveness are critical attributes.
You'll be responsible to provide day to day professional leadership to the team, supporting and advising all management teams, employees and contractors. You will improve performance through the implementation of Health, Safety management systems and procedures in line with current standards and legislation.
This role includes:
- To run the day-to-day efficiency of all soft services to the London and Manchester site.
- To handle, monitor performance and review 3rd party contracts for Cleaning, Catering & Reception, implementing improvements to the services when required.
- Strategically handle the onsite Helpdesk ensuring its operational efficiency and delivers appropriate service to the business.
- To assist in the development of the annual budget for the Facilities Department, ensuring the best value is improved, whilst the ongoing maintenance needs are run effectively.
- To develop quality systems and initiatives to improve the site in the provision of a first rate facilities service.
- To implement, run and maintain process and procedure documentation for the department.
- Assist in the delivery of projects as directed by management, ensuring cost efficiency and timely delivery.
- To maintain effective professional relationships with key partners within the organisation, our contractors and suppliers.
- Work within all risk management parameters to ensure safe and smooth operation in all areas.
- To identify team mates training needs and ensure the training is delivered.
- The manage the Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for the London site, co-ordinating Senior Management from across the site and ensuring quarterly meetings take place.
- Work efficiently with ViacomCBS support departments, i.e. corporate legal, accounting, business and legal affairs, travel management, facilities, technology help desk, accounts payable, etc. to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
This role includes:
- To ensure compliance at all times and that the company adheres to legal standards for Health & Safety and Fire Safety
- To support and review all Health & Safety objectives and implementing of policies and procedures to ensure they are observed and targets are met
- To run, develop and administer our Health & Safety Management System for London
- To chair all Health & Safety meetings with department representatives and follow up any actions raised.
- To ensure that any recommendations from Competent Persons are communicated and implemented, to promote the safeguarding and welfare of all staff, contractors and visitors.
- Coordination of all risk assessments for the sites and ensure RAMS are in place where appropriate
- Maintaining COSHH register and risk assessments
- Contractor Management System to be maintained, ensuring insurance and inductions at all times
- To handle all contractors working on site, ensuring that all are stays in sync with legislation and ensure that the relevant RAMS have been provided, reviewed for suitability and Permits to Work are in place and where required.
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
What skills do you need:
- A strong technical knowledge in the Facilities Management / Building Services industry
- Excellent working knowledge across applicable health and safety and environmental legislation, compliance and regulations
- Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety subject area and applicable qualification in NEBOSH, General or IOSH
- Effective leader with excellent management and organisational skills, with the ability to demonstrate high levels of job performance
- Co-operate with the company in order to achieve its legal obligations. Lead by example to other permanent and temporary staff, demonstrating that the health and safety of the staff is of paramount importance.
- Experience overseeing a large site with fast pace changing requirement.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and AutoCAD LT.
The BI Operations & Development group develop and maintain regular business reporting for VCNI. Influencing all levels of the data flow from source, data management and reporting operations through to report development, the group ensure business data is reliable, impartial and timely. The primary client base includes senior management, sales, operations, research, strategy and finance groups around the organisation. This role will work closely with the VP of BI Operations & Development and the BI Technology group to craft and deliver priority data projects.
The role includes:
- Designing and project management of data projects.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors where necessary for project planning and delivery.
- Supporting BI Tech in the provision of data for BI dashboard building.
- Handing over closed projects to BI groups for ongoing processing and data management.
- Being an experienced BI professional.
- Having a passion for BI and an understanding of how information can drive competitive advantages.
- Being able to build links and to communicate at all levels and functions in a global company.
- Being able to translate complex business requirements to technical requirements.
- Having experience of driving system improvements through to completion.
- Having knowledge of Alteryx & Tableau.
- Having previous involvement/exposure to large scale BI projects.
- Having a project management or IT Business Analyst certification is an advantage.
What skills do you need:
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Understanding of key data-warehousing concepts and databases.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Tableau (or other major BI reporting tool).
- Advanced Excel including VBA.
- Ability to communicate efficiently across numerous mediums (written, verbal, presentations, etc).
- Appreciation of cultural differences within global company and the ability to tailor working style accordingly.
- Trust, integrity, objectivity and impartiality.
- Understanding of broad media business concepts.
- Up to date with BI technologies and concepts.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
Channel 5’s Content Legal department currently has a vacancy for an additional Content Lawyer or Senior Broadcast Content Advisor with considerable experience in legal/regulatory programme compliance issues to work on Channel 5’s commissioned content. The role includes:
- Programme and Online content legal and regulatory advice including the Ofcom Broadcasting Code pre- and post-broadcast and online.
- Advice on child protection and contributor duty of care, commercial references in programmes and teleshopping, sponsorship, product placement, broadcast competitions, election broadcasting and other matters that arise from time to time.
- Giving advice on editorial ethics affecting programmes and online content.
- Managing reviews into programme and online content issues pre-and post-broadcast.
- Handling and drafting responses to complaints and regulatory investigations including Ofcom standards or fairness and privacy complaints.
- Reviewing policies, guidelines and protocols for the management of programmes.
- Attending and advising at recordings, and live and ‘as- live’ programmes
- Training internal staff and production companies on legal and compliance issues affecting programme and online content
- Pre- and post-litigation management including instructing counsel and external solicitors.
- Liaising and working closely with commissioners, production companies, press, programme management, business affairs, creatives, marketing and management.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
- Ideally you will be a Content Lawyer or senior broadcast Content Advisor with considerable experience of legal/regulatory compliance issues as they relate to broadcast programmes.
- In-depth understanding of media law and regulation including defamation, contempt, privacy, copyright, data protection and the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and Guidance
- Experience of advising pre- and post-broadcast on media law and regulation in relation to programmes and/or online and/or other media content
- Experience of media litigation – defendant and/or claimant work
- Experience of drafting/reviewing programme protocols, guidance notes, contributor contracts/releases and access agreements
- Skilled communicator at all levels regarding legal and compliance issues
- Creative problem solving skills with strong and good judgement in evaluating legal and editorial issues
- A passion for freedom of expression
- To be a committed teammate with an ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An ability to learn quickly and to apply new findings to a real practical scenario.
- A good listener, willing to seek all details and ask the right questions, before approaching matters in a practical and analytical way.
- Attention to detail and confidence in handling strict deadlines and providing an excellent service to key partners around the business.
- An approachable, professional persona and ability to collaborate easily in a friendly and lively environment!
Viacom International Studios UK, is the BAFTA award winning in house production company for ViacomCBS, making programmes for Channel 5, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and other non Viacom channels.
We are always looking for a range of freelancers from runners through to Exec Producers to work on all genres across our channels.
To register your interest in being part of our projects on a freelancer basis, please click on the 'Apply now' button and complete the application steps, so that your details are recorded.
Please note we cannot offer opportunities to individuals who are not eligible to work in the UK at this time.
What happens then?:
As and when we have a project coming up or a skill need on a current project, your information/CV/Portfolio will be reviewed and if your skill set is aligned you will be contacted by a member of our Talent team and invited to an interview with some of our business leaders.
We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences so that we as a business, can continue to adapt and drive improvements.
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
What is the role
The Desktop Services Engineer is a key role within the UK based desktop team, performing 1st/2nd line support for the workstation and application environment, including workstation / application builds and deployment.
- Ownership of Incident & Problem management requests relating to the workstation environments
- Responsible for delivering projects in line with standards whilst ensuring workstation Integrity is always maintained and Performance issues are quickly addressed
- Support the team lead in the diagnosis of inconsistencies relating to workstation and Business and Application issues
- Assist in developing opportunities for improving service and product delivery for workstation requirements
- Embrace the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach and encourage collaboration and team working
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
- Complete understanding of workstation operating systems including Microsoft and Apple and experience providing application support
- Technical experience of Microsoft infrastructure applications (Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM & Jamf)
- Excellent written and spoken English with confidence communicating with technical and business staff at all levels
- Creative Problem Solver
- Attentive and Diplomatic Listener; particularly when dealing with clients
- Able to work independently and set own priorities
- Responsive to client needs in a pressured and challenging environment
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- There may be a requirement to travel within Europe should travel be allowed. Flexibility to travel is desirable
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our International Studio for a Senior Development Producer to work on exciting and new scripted IP. In this role the successful candidate will work with the Head of the International Studio, to proactively identify strong scripted IP in the UK market and identifying talent through relationships with agents, as well as providing creative input throughout all stages of development. We have big plans in the pipeline and this role will be pivotal in crafting new IP to be developed by Viacom as-well as major third party studios and production companies.
Working across the slate of projects in development and in production, including liaising with agents and collaborating with writers and executive producers, brainstorming creative ideas, creating and compiling script notes and talent lists as required
- Seeking out new material and ideas, assessing pilot proposals, scripts, and pitches and responding to submissions
- Maintaining the smooth and efficient running of the department, assessing priorities, taking appropriate action.
- Help to build the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
- Drive the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach, role modelling, great team work and collaboration.
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and foster a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need?
As this is a senior role we need someone who is confident in their own ability, is passionate about their work and can work self sufficiently, this team is newly formed and you will be working with the VP to shape the direction of the studio. Candidates who understand our brand and have knowledge of working with other big studios and production companies on high quality scripted drama and factual entertainment will feel right at home!
- Coordinating materials and research for writers’ rooms, creating loglines, story synopses and contributing to originating copies for pitch documents.
- Maintaining talent lists and databases, keeping up-to date with industry news
- 3+ years of experience as a development executive for scripted content, high-end drama
- Understanding of big budget productions and confident dealing with agents.
- Extensive knowledge of the broadcasting industry and output across the UK and internationally
- Network of key agents and new talent within the UK industry
- Keen understanding of story narrative with the ability to interpret creative intentions, to contribute to the generation of ideas and the resolution of script issues
- Ability to identify commercial and artistic merits of scripts and pitches, and other IP such as books or podcasts for adaptation
- Ability to seek out and identify potential of emerging talent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to positively lead feedback with creative teams
- Ability to operate flexibly, to work as a productive member of a team and to handle a variable workload by exercising initiative and assessing priorities but referring issues upwards where appropriate
- Proficiency with office and information technology including effective database management, ability to use presentation and script editing software.
The Digital Sales Lead will report in to the Digital Innovation Director and will be responsible for achieving the fiscal UK Digital Ad Sales revenue target. Leading a Digital Branded Content Manager and Account Manager, the aim of the role is to improve ad revenues through prospect-finding, pitch-creation & deal delivery.
- Handling trading negotiations alongside the Innovation Director and SVP with media agencies and clients and executing trading agreements across all areas of UK digital ad sales.
- Working with Innovation Director to conceive the strategic direction of UK Ad Sales to drive incremental revenue.
- Working collaboratively with the International Sales Directors to upsell UK only opportunities to multi-market, international ones.
- Negotiation and creation of annual agency trading agreements and client trading agreements.
- Maintaining and encouraging key senior agency and client relationships
- Management of weekly revenue forecasting & provision of management information to appraise senior management of progress.
- Identify and take new sales opportunities to market and explore new revenue streams across both Digital inventory and branded content opportunities.
- Ability to identify and win both standard inventory briefs and also branded content related briefs.
- Mentor and lead a team of two managers and offer a definitive strategy of learning and development progression so the team continue to understand new concepts and fields.
- Deal closure & deal strategic direction.
- Ensuring the integrity of the ViacomCBS brands is protected on third party platforms and that all deals are with appropriate and brand safe clients.
- Liaising with International Commercial Operations VP and Innovation Director:
- to ensure timely input into pitches & clear delineation of delivery.
- Working with the VP of Operations on planning and management of campaigns.
- Representing the company externally at senior, respectful level and building strategic alliances.
- Work collaboratively with the with International teams to ensure the collective team meet revenue targets.
What skills do you need:
- Experience of working in digital & social advertising to a high-level, demonstrating strong negotiation and trading skills and a clear understanding of the business.
- Positive relationships with senior media agency personnel including trading and partnership directors and a strong understanding of their business models and the different opportunities that exist to drive ad revenues.
- Awareness of brand safety and it’s context within the digital and wider advertising landscape.
- Detailed knowledge of sales opportunities across third party social and video platforms, notably YouTube.
- Client and/or Media Agency experience desirable and experience of dealing directly with advertisers.
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic landscape.